How can I watch DAZN with the StreamLocator Hub
With the StreamLocator Hub you're just steps away from accessing multiple DAZN countries and a whole lot of other content! Follow our steps below to learn how!
Step 1 - Order a StreamLocator Hub:
Our smart Hub will give you easy, reliable access to multiple DAZN countries as well as 8 Netflix countries (US, UK, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, South Korea) and 40 other streaming services. Order StreamLocator here.
Step 2 - Connect your devices:
Once your StreamLocator Hub arrives, set it up and connect your streaming devices to the new “StreamLocator” Wi-Fi network that it created for you. Check out our guides for some of the most popular devices.
Visit my.streamlocator.com to access your router panel and select United States under the DAZN drop-down menu to get started - we'll need US DAZN initially to create your DAZN account and subscription. Once we have that you're free to choose any DAZN country!
Step 3 - Get a US payment method:
You’ll need a US payment method and billing address to pay for DAZN. There are a few services out there for this but our recommendation is Statescard. Sign up for a new card and load it with enough money to pay for your DAZN subscription. We recommend the yearly subscription as it comes out cheaper per month.
Another option, is using your Google or Apple account to sign up to DAZN. Please continue to the next step below to find out how.
Step 4 - Sign up for DAZN:
Make sure the device you're accessing your browser from is connected to the StreamLocator Wi-Fi network first, then visit dazn.com. Signup using your normal details but make sure you include the billing address provided by StatesCard.
Alternatively - follow our guide on paying for DAZN with any Google or Apple account.
Step 5 - Choose a DAZN streaming country:
Visit my.streamlocator.com to access your router panel and select any of the available DAZN countries from the drop-down menu next to the DAZN logo to have your DAZN streaming relocated and access that countries DAZN content library.
Step 6 - Install the DAZN app on your devices:
The simplest method is to use the web version of DAZN and cast to your TV, however if you want to watch directly on other devices. you’ll likely need to install the HBO Max app.
- On your browser - Simply visit dazn.com and start streaming.
- On Android devices - Open the Google Play Store and search for "DAZN". If DAZN isn’t available in your country you can download the Aptoide app or get an American Google play account
- On Android TV devices (Mi Box, Nvidia Shield, Sony Bravia Smart TV's, etc.) - Open the Google Play Store and search for "DAZN". If DAZN isn’t available in your country you can download the Aptoide TV app or get an American Google play account.
- On Roku devices - Search for DAZN on the Roku channel store. If DAZN isn't available in your country follow our guide to create a US Roku account and download DAZN and other US apps.
- On Fire TV devices - Search for DAZN on the Fire TV app store by using the search function at the top of the Home screen. If DAZN isn't available in your country follow our guide on changing your Amazon account country temporarily to download DAZN and other non-local apps.
- On Smart TV's - Search for DAZN on your Smart TV's app store. If DAZN isn't available in your country you'll need to change your Smart TV's app store country. This can change drastically between manufacturers and models so you'll need to find info for your specific model. You can also check out our guide for a few of the popular Samsung Smart TV models.
- On PlayStation consoles - Search for DAZN on the PlayStation App & Game Store. If DAZN isn't available in your country follow our guide on creating a US PSN account to download DAZN and other US apps.
- On Xbox consoles - Search for DAZN on the Xbox digital store. If DAZN isn't available in your country follow our guide on changing your Xbox app store country to download DAZN and other US apps.
- On iOS and iPadOS devices (iPhones and iPads) - Search for DAZN on the Apple App Store. If DAZN isn't available in your country you'll need to create a new US Apple ID/iTunes account. This will require a US payment method (which you have covered with StatesCard) and a US Phone number. After creating the account, simply login to this new account on your Apple device and visit the store to download the DAZN app.
Step 7 - Enjoy!
Launch the DAZN app on any of your devices while connected to the StreamLocator Wi-Fi, login to your new DAZN account and enjoy interrupted sports streaming from anywhere around the world!