How do I access Amazon Prime in other countries with the StreamLocator Android App
Amazon ties your Prime subscription to the country that the account was originally created in. That means Prime relocation only works if you have an Amazon Prime account in the country who's streaming library you'd like to watch.
For example, I am in Canada, but I'd like to watch content from US Prime. I'll need to create an account on Amazon.com, purchase Prime and login using the new account. You can follow this quick guide on purchasing prime.
- For US, you'll need an account on Amazon.com with Prime.
- For UK, you'll need an account on Amazon.co.uk with Prime.
Once you have an Amazon Prime account in the country of your choice, simply select the corresponding country in the StreamLocator app on your phone and launch the Prime Video app.
Important - If you're logged in with a different account already:
- Log out
- Close the Prime Video app completely
- Launch Prime using StreamLocater once more.
- Login with the new US or UK Prime account.